Photographs from the Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path (AONB)
A brief history:
- The Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path is a long distance walking route (130-miles) along most of the island's coastline.
- The coastal path falls within a designated Area of Oustanding Natural Beauty (AONB), which covers roughly 95% of the coastline.
- The path passes through a variety of landscape including; farmland, dunes, coastal heath, salt marshes, cliffs & woodland.
Highlights along the route include:
- South Stack Lighthouse & Cliffs
- Penmon Point & Penmon Priory (Penmon Lighthouse)
If you would like to see more of my photographs at their full-size and resolution please visit my photography portfolio at Fotolia by Adobe Stock by clicking on the link