Photographs of the Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament)
- The Palace of Westminster has been the seat of the Houses of Parliament, called the Lords & the Commons.
- The Commons is made up of elected Members of Parliament of the different political parties, the party with a majority of 326 MP's out of the 650 available seats in the House of Commons forms
- Compared with a number of other capital cities, London has less monumental architecture designed to flatter the gleeing crowds. The Surrounds of it's grand government and church buildings are
more closely associated with grand stately avenues of Madrid, Paris & Rome.
Including photographs of some of London's most iconic & historical buildings including the:
- Elizabeth Tower (Big Ben)
- Statue of Richard I (Richard Coeur de Lion)
If you are interested in my photography and would like to view them at full-size & resolution or woud be interested in purchasing a photograph(s) please visit my photography
portfolio at Fotolia by Adobe Stock by clicking on the link below: