A brief history;
- The John F. Kennedy gravesite & Eternal Flame and elliptical plaza are located beneath Arlington House in Section 45 at Arlington National Cemetery.
- The site includes the graves of Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis and infants Patrick Bouvier Kennedy & Daughter (unamed).
- To the west of the gravesite are the graves and headstones of Robert F. Kennedy, Edward Moore Kennedy & Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr.
- The presidential memorial and gravesite was designed by john Carl Warnecke, a long-time friend of John F. Kennedy.
This gallery includes photographs of the;
- Grave of Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis
- Headstone of Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr
- Headstone of Robert F. Kennedy
- Headstone of Edward Moore Kennedy
Please visit my photography portfolio at Fotolia by Adobe Stock by clicking on the link below;