My Stock photographs are available to view and for sale at Adobe Stock
- If you would like to view my photographs at hi-resolution and or/are interested in purchasing a photograph/s please visit my photography portfolio at Adobe Stock by
clicking on the link provided: Liberty Photo Art Adobe Stock Portfolio
Please visit any of my photo galleries from the Isle of Anglesey by visiting one of my sub-pages including :
Please visit my photography portfolio at Adobe Stock by clicking on the link provided:
Liberty Photo Art Adobe Stock Portfolio
A brief history of the Isle of Anglesey / historical interest to go alongside my stock photography
- Anglesey is an Island off the north-west coast of North Wales.
- The Island covers an area of 276-square miles and is the seventh largest Island in the British Isles.
- Two bridges connect the Island with the mainland, the historic Menai Suspension Bridge designed by civil engineer Thomas Telford and Britannia
- Anglesey is well renowned for it's beautiful landscapes and seascapes, the Island boasts a stunning 125-mile stretch of coastline which is designated an "Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty" (AONB).