Photography from the Isle of Anglesey including the;
- Pentraeth Forest (Mynydd Llwydiarth Mountain)
- Plas Newydd House & Gardens
- Parys Mountain/copper mines
- Newborough Warren & Llanddwyn Island
- Holyhead Breakwater Lighthouse
A brief history of the Isle of Anglesey;
- Anglesey is an Island off the north-west coast of North Wales.
- The Island covers an area of 276-square miles and is the seventh largest Island in the British Isles.
- Two bridges connect the Island with the mainland, the historic Menai Suspension Bridge designed by civil engineer Thomas Telford and Britannin Bridge.
- Anglesey is well renowned for it's beautiful landscapes and seascapes, the Island boasts a stunning 125-mile stretch of coastline which is designated an "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty"
If you would like to see more images like above please visit the following galleries on my website;