My Stock photos are available to view and up for sale on Adobe Stock & Dreamstime
- If you would like to view my photographs at hi-resolution and or/are interested in purchasing a photograph/s please visit my photography portfolios on
Adobe Stock and Dreamstime by clicking on the links
Please visit my other photo galleries from the Isle of Anglesey by visiting one of my sub-pages below :
Please visit my photography portfolio on Adobe Stock & Dreamstime by clicking on the links provided :
A brief history of the Isle of Anglesey / historical interest to go alongside my stock photography
- Anglesey is an Island off the north-west coast of North Wales.
- The Island covers an area of 276-square miles and is the seventh largest Island in the British Isles.
- Two bridges connect the Island with the mainland, the historic Menai Suspension Bridge designed by civil engineer Thomas Telford and Britannia Bridge.
- Anglesey is well renowned for it's beautiful landscapes and seascapes, the Island boasts a stunning 125-mile stretch of coastline which is designated an "Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty" (AONB).