Please take a look at my photography portfolio on Adobe Stock by clicking on the link provided below :
Liberty Photo Art Adobe Stock Portfolio
A brief history of the Newborough National Nature Reserve to go alongside my stock photos
- Newborough Warren & Llanddwyn Island National Nature Reserve, the reserve is located on the south-western coastline on the Isle of Anglesey.
- The reserve includes a colossal dune and beach system, with a tidal Island (Llanddwyn Island), saltmarsh, mudflats and a freshwater lake.
- A vast area of the dune system is now afforested belonging to Newborough Forest which is maintained by the Forestry Commisssion.
- Llanddwyn Island is a small tidal Island off the south-west coastal line of the Isle of Anglesey, it forms part of the Newborough Warren nature reserve.
- Llanddwyn Island although called an Island is technically attached to the mainland except for the highest tides (Spring Tides) when it can be cut-off from the
mainland for a number of hours.