Photographs of Alexandria City Hall and Market Square
A brief history:
- Alexandria City Hall which is also known as Alexandria Market House & City Hall, was built in 1871 and designed by Adolf Cluss.
- The site of City Hall was originally established as market from 1749 and the building of town hall & courthouse through lottery funding from 1752.
- A new building was constructed in 1817 but had to be rebuilt after a fire in 1871, which is the City Hall which stands today.
- Alexandria City Hall (Alexandria Market House & City Hall)
- Market Square & it's central fountain and Plaza
Please take a look at my photography portfolio at Adobe Stock by clicking on the link provided below :
Liberty Photo Art Adobe Stock Portfolio