Please visit my photography portfolio on Adobe Stock by clicking on the link provided below :
Liberty Photo Art Adobe Stock Portfolio
A brief history of the country house to accompany my Stock Photography
- Plas Newydd Country House & Gardens is set on the shores of the Menai Strait amongst unrivalled natural scenery, with the Snowdonia Mountain range as a
- The house site was first occupied in the 13th-century.
- The house became the country seat for the Marquesses of Anglesey with the 7th Marquess of Anglesey the last to retain rooms at the house.
- James Wyatt redesigned the elegant country house in the 18th century.
- The house is now open to the public and has been owned by the National Trust since 1976.
- The interior highlights include a military museum & Rex Whistler works, with the terrace garden & Rhododendron garden highlights of the extensive