Photographs from Portmeirion Village
- Portmeirion is a small tourist village in Gwynedd, North Wales. It was designed and built by architect Clough Williams-Ellis in the style of an Italian village and to prove that a development
could be built in a beautiful area without spoiling it.
- The village was constructed between 1925-75 and all of the buildings on site are Grade I or Grade II Listed structures.
- The site is located on the estuary of the River Dwyryd in the community of Penrhyndeudraeth.
- It has also been used as a filming location for a number of telvision shows and films, most famously "The Prisoner" in the 1960s.
- Triumphal Arch (Gothic Pavilion)
- Bristol Colonnade Theatrics
Please visit my photography portfolio at Fotolia by Adobe Stock by clicking on the link provided:
Liberty Photo Art Adobe Stock Portfolio