- We are committed to protecting your privacy online.
- We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and this policy explains how we collect information about you, what we do with it and
what controls you have.
- Who are we?
- The website is owned by A. Jacques and the Data Controller is A. Jacques. The website is hosted by 1&1. The Data Controller is responsible for and controls the processing of your personal
data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number: ZB190077
- We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse
and alteration of personal information under our control.
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology
- You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and
any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data.
- It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use
a shopping basket