How we Grade our cinema posters and important Postage and Packaging information
- The shipping of our posters and memorabilia is of high importance to us and we take great pride in packing posters/memorabilia suitably to ensure your poster/s
get to you in the exact state that we have portrayed them on our website.
- FREE POSTAGE & PACKAGING on all orders "OVER" £50 within the United Kingdom
- You can find out about how we grade the condition of our cinema posters by visiting the Original Cinema Posters page.
IMPORTANT NOTICE about the CHECKOUT procedure on our WEBSITE SHOP below :
- Please note when buying on our website shop that all Postage and Packaging prices added to the gross total of the film poster is
automatically defaulted to the "UK 2nd Class Signed For (Up to £50)" option at the price of £8.00.
- At the checkout please select the appropriate POSTAGE and PACKAGING costs according to the type (folded / rolled) and cost (Up to £50)
of the poster/s purchases. (Please note that all orders over £50 will be eligible for FREE POSTAGE & PACKAGING within
the "United Kingdom")
- You will also receive an e-mail with an attached invoice after payment. This will also confirm when the order / poster is to be sent out.